In the following verses is Israel’s message. Let’s look at these Hebrew words.
- Sing: שיר [shēr], to sing!
- Proclaim: בשר [bä·sar’], means to bring or announce good news, a report, or an important communication.
- Declare: ספר [sä·far’] to count, to rehearse, to repeat.
What was the content of the message?
- God’s Wonders: פלא [pä·lä’]- to be marvelous, wonderful, surpassing, separated by distinguishing action.
- God’s Glory: כבוד [kä·vōde’], also translated as honor, glorious, abundance.
- God’s Salvation: ישועה [yesh·ü’·ä], salvation, deliverance, victory or from the same root, Savior.
Israel’s message and gift to the world is – God is our Salvation and Savior. Indeed Yeshua IS the greatest of God’s wonders, worthy of being sung, proclaimed and declared.
PRAY THAT ISRAEL WILL ONCE AGAIN UNDERSTAND & PROCLAIM THE WONDER OF GOD’S SALVATION
1 Chronicles 16: 23-24
Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day.
Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.